- Jackie FolsomOutreach and Financial Assistance Coordinator
- Stephanie SkyriotisVolunteer/Special Events Coordinator
- Marianela HillBusiness Manager
- Lisa SmithAdoption Coordinator
- Barbara MorganPA Cruelty Officer
CEO Hal Warner has over 20 years of non-profit management experience in Health and Family services where he has specialized in operations, financial development, marketing and volunteer programs. Hal has extensive experience in both annual and capital campaigns, strategic planning and community development. In his role at the Lehigh County Humane Society Hal is responsible for the overall operations of the shelter, community involvement and fundraising. Hal has a passion for service, teambuilding and animals. He is a resident of the Lehigh Valley and lives with his wife Shellie, two dogs, Oliver and Gabby and two cats, Zipper and Lily.